Subject: [Unbearable] Suggestions for TTRP

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 13:20:45 -0400

My comments about authentication were misguided because I somehow
missed that the section entitled "HTTP Headers" was in fact about
authentication.

My suggestion: move the TLS versions section to a new top-level
section and make the contents of the HTTP Headers section the entirety
of the security considerations.  The TLS versions text isn't really a
security consideration and having a more targetted security
considerations section would be clearer.  (Also, it avoids having an
empty top-level section).

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 13:32:22 -0400

Thanks for the suggestion, Martin, I'll make that change in the next
revision.

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018, 1:21 PM Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Unbearable mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/unbearable
>

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 09:56:13 -0600

Done in the just published -06

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 11:32 AM, Brian Campbell <[email-masked]