Subject: [Unbearable] IPR for HTTPS Token Binding with TLS Terminating Reverse Proxies

From: John Bradley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 14:38:42 +0700

I am working on the shepherd writeup for HTTPS Token Binding with TLS 
Terminating Reverse Proxies document: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-ttrp-07 
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol-14>One item in 
the template requires me to indicate whether each document author has 
confirmed that any and all appropriate IPR disclosures required for full 
conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have already been 
filed. Brian can you please confirm?

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 23:44:54 -0800

Confirmed. I am not aware of any IPR that pertain to the HTTPS Token
Binding with TLS Terminating Reverse Proxies document.

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 11:38 PM John Bradley <[email-masked]> wrote:

> <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol-14> One item in

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._