Subject: attn needed urgently

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 05:43:26 -0800

From the desk of: Mr Bruno Martins.
Managing Director: N.N.P.C. Nigeria. 
Alt.e-mail [email-masked]

Attention: Friend,
REQUEST FOR CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP OF GREAT PROFITS
I am HON. Mr Olu Martins the Director of Procurement and Contract Award
at the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) of the Federal Republic
of Nigeria. I apologized using this medium to reach you for a transaction
/ business of this magnitude,but this is due to Confidentiality and prompt
access reposed on this medium. It is with trust that I wish to contact you
on this matter concerning the transfer of US$30.5Million Dollars. Sometime
ago, a contract was awarded by my Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) to an International
Oil Firm, to Service, Turn Around Maintenance and Rehabilitation Work on
Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Company (KRPC) Plant in Nigeria.
This contract was over-invoiced by us (myself and two junior colleagues)
to the tune of (US$30.5 Million United State Dollars).
Though the actual contract cost have been paid to the original contractor,
leaving the balance in the tune of the said amount which we have in principles
gotten approval to remit by Key Tested
Telegraphic Transfer (K.T.T) to any foreign bank account you will provide.
It is based on this that some officials in my department and I have decided
to establish a cordial business  relationship with you, hence my contacting
you. We want you to present yourself as the Beneficiary to this fund, so
that we can release the fund into your account for safety and subsequent
disbursement.We have all modalities set.
We have been disappointed some years ago by a British, Mr. Rick Williams
whom we trusted with a transaction of this nature up to the tune of US$50Million
U.S. Dollars. He is sitting on our money for no apparent reason and refused
to give us our share but we believe that for his act of wickedness to us,he
will never go unpunished by God.
Mr. Rick Williams still resides in London and enjoying our ollective money.Because
of this we are afraid and we need your total trust and assurance that you
must be an honest and straight-forward person.
As, we are willing to try again with you believing in your good cooperation
and Faithfullness.
We have agreed to share the money thus: 1. 30% for the account owner (you).
2. 60% for me and my partners 3. 10% to be used in offsetting taxes and
all local & foreign expenses.
Please, note that this transaction is 100% safe and risk free and we will
commence the transaction from the date of receipt of the following information
from you via e-mail.
Please if you accept this proposal, send to me by e-mail.
1. Your personal telephone and fax numbers.
2. Your Bank name, address, telephone, fax as well as your Bank
Account numbers. Or you open a new account for this business.
With these information, we are going to put in application for the release
of this funds (US$30.5M) into your account for us all. Due to our sensitive
position, we can not afford a slip in this transaction so contact me immediately
through my e-email address  for further information on the requirements
and procedure for this transaction.It will only take four working days to
conclude this business because once you send your full name and address
with your direct phone and fax number, we shall credit your account through
our Reserved Account in Europe or CANADA. Remember that my present situation
will not allow me to search for another person, I absolutely HOLD YOU ON
TRUST.
Therefore we urge you to respond immediately to this my email address to
enable me commence with the modalities of this transfer as we are well prepared
to do this promising transaction with you and hope to continue with you
in future. Please treat with the strictest confidentiality and utmost urgency.
 
   Yours faithfully,
    Mr Bruno Martins.

------------------------------------------
Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br