Subject: [URN] Looking for URC specs

From: Justin Couch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 14:46:22 +0800

Can someone please point me in the direction of URC work. I couldn't
find any docs in the IETF drafts directory nor anything in the RFC list. 

-- 
Justin Couch
Senior Software Engineer                           VRML-Java Magic
ADI Ltd, Systems Group.
[email-masked]                    http://www.vlc.com.au/~justin/
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Look through the lens, and the light breaks down into many lights.
 Turn it or move it, and a new set of arrangements appears... is it
 a single light or many lights, lights that one must know how to
 distinguish, recognise and appreciate? Is it one light with many
 frames or one frame for many lights?"      -Suocomandante Marcos
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ron Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 08:18:55 -0800

There is no URC work in the IETF. The RDF work in the W3C
is the closest thing to it.

Ron

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Justin Couch [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent:	Friday, December 18, 1998 10:46 PM
> To:	IETF URN WG
> Subject:	[URN] Looking for URC specs
>