Subject: So long, and thanks for all the... [Fwd: WG Action: Uniform Resource Names (URN) to conclude]

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:07:52 -0400

Hello all,

Six years in the making (let alone a few years of earlier discussion :-)
but we have done it:  successfully concluded the work on our URN WG charter
and gotten all the relevant documents published.

Thanks and congratulations!

Leslie.
(Happily picking the blue dot from her IETF badge... ;-)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: WG Action: Uniform Resource Names (URN) to conclude
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:08:36 -0400
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce: ;

The Uniform Resource Names (URN) Working Group in the Applications
Area  of the IETF has concluded.

The IESG contact persons are Patrik Faltstrom and Ned Freed.

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"An essential element of a successful journey
    is recognizing when you have arrived."
       -- ThinkingCat (c.1983 - 2002)

Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------