Subject: CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON!!!

From: CYNTHIA RHODES <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 05:45:50 +0100

ASEA-FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL.

 Ref. Number   : [LDA 5540077/08]
 We are happy to inform you that your email address has been selected as one of the lucky email 
addresses in the category "B" of the online lotto conducted by ASEA-FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL.

 CONGRATULATIONS!!!

 The cyber-Lotto was conducted by a first of its kind automated computer balloting system, where by 
email addresses(30,000 email addresses),were extracted from all continents of the world.A draw was held 
in different categories and winners emerged from different parts of the world and they are entitled to 
various cash prizes depending on their different categories.Thus, you are
 entitled to a prize money of 1,500,000 euros Reference number for your prize is:[LDA 5540077/08] 
Ticket number:[A2A/BVH/QTI]
 As a category B winner, you have been selected by computer balloting system where only email 
addresses are soughted,from a total number of 30,000 email addresses drawn from all over the globe.
 After an automated computer ballot of our International romotions
 Program, only ONE winner emerged in this category and therefore you are to receive payout of 
1,500,000 euros.

 To immediately begin your claim , please contact your file/claim agent:

 MR.PAUL ADAMS.
 FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER
 EDGEGATE SECURITY& FINANCE BV.
 19 GAZHENSPOORTSEWEG 
 5051 LEIDENSTRAAT, AMSTERDAM
 THE NETHERLAND
 TEL:+31-650-924-978 /FAX:31-205-248-320
 [email-masked]

 Provide Prize reference numberand winning ticket number for
 confirmation. In your best interest(s), you must initiate contact within one week of receipt of this 
correspondence.

 You may be required to provide any of the above information during the process of collecting your 
prize.We congratulate you once again and it is our hope that you participate in any of our 
internationalprograms in the nearest future. Thank you.

 Sincerely,

 CYNTHIA RHODES
 Promotions Manager

 You are to provide the below details,to enable the speedy evaluation and processing of your winnings.
 we advice that you adhere strictly to their procedures to avoid any disqualifications and subsequent 
cancellation
 1. YOUR full names
 2. your full home / office address

 3. direct telephone/fax numbers  the above detailed information will be absolutely necessary to file in 
your claims.