Subject: [urn] I-D Action: draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc3406bis-urn-ns-reg-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 05:59:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Uniform Resource Names, Revised Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace Definition Mechanisms
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc3406bis-urn-ns-reg-09.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   This document supplements the Uniform Resource Name (URN) syntax
   specification by defining the concept of a URN namespace, as well as
   mechanisms for defining and registering such namespaces.  This
   document obsoletes RFC 3406.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc3406bis-urn-ns-reg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc3406bis-urn-ns-reg-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc3406bis-urn-ns-reg-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 07:00:04 -0700

Updated to reflect recent feedback from John and Juha.

On 2/12/14, 6:59 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> urn mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/urn
>