Subject: [urn] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn-00.txt> (A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS)) to Informational RFC

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:52:20 -0400

URNbis denizens: Please note this last call, and please review and
comment on this request, as appropriate.  Especially consider any
issues related to the changes coming in 2141bis, as you review.
Please do make your comments on the main IETF discussion list, rather
than here, though discussion of 2141bis itself should stay here.

Thanks,
Barry

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 10:21 AM
Subject: Last Call: <draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn-00.txt> (A Uniform
Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Consultative Committee for Space
Data Systems (CCSDS)) to Informational RFC
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Consultative Committee
   for Space Data Systems (CCSDS)'
  <draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn-00.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-10-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace
   intended for persistently and uniquely naming resources published by
   the Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.