Subject: [urn] WebEx meeting invitation: URNbis virtual meeting

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 10:48:18 -0400

For whatever reason, the WebEx invitations don't seem to be getting to the
working group mailing list.  So, here's the information for the upcoming
virtual meeting next Wednesday, 29 June.

The meeting is open to all, and I think the password may only be needed if
you're joining from the WebEx app on a mobile device.  The IETF WebEx
account does not have International dial-in nor call-back access.  You can
use the WebEx application (web or mobile device) to connect to audio via
the built-in VoIP.  You can also use a service such as Skype to call the US
toll-free number -- Skype makes toll-free calls at no charge.

Barry, urnbis chair

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: URNBIS Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 8:01 PM
Subject: WebEx meeting invitation: URNbis virtual meeting
Hello,
URNBIS Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

*URNbis virtual meeting*
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
12:00 pm  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  2 hrs
Meeting number (access code): 643 058 876
Meeting password: 1234

Add to Calendar
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m32230d5d1d9a7b454eb4e48245ce481f>
When it's time, join the meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m61147f677b162fd9070e8211e5012dd2>.

*Join by phone*
*1-877-668-4493 <1-877-668-4493>* Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
*1-650-479-3208 <1-650-479-3208>* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Toll-free calling restrictions
<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Can't join the meeting? <https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded,
discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 04:14:51 -0400

Reminder to all: Wednesday, 29 June, is out virtual meeting.  Corrected
times (and, again, my apologies for mis-converting the European times
before):
09:00 - 11:00 California
12:00 - 14:00 NY
18:00 - 20:00 Germany
19:00 - 21:00 Finland

Barry

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 10:48 AM, Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> urn mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/urn
>
>