Subject: [urn] The URNBIS WG Virtual Interim Meeting: June 29, 2016

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 11:35:49 -0700

The Uniform Resource Names, Revised (urnbis) working group will have 
a virtual meeting scheduled for two hours on 29 June at 16:00 UTC. The 
purpose of the meeting is to discuss the two active documents 
(draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn and draft-ietf-urnbis-semantics-clarif), 
to resolve issues with those documents, and to plan for completion of the work.

For convenient reference, the meeting time in the time zones of the
active participants are Wednesday, 29 June at...
09:00 - 11:00 California
12:00 - 14:00 NY
17:00 - 19:00 Germany
18:00 - 20:00 Finland

Call-in details, along with any other late information, will be posted
to the working group's mailing list <[email-masked]>.

The URNbis working group chairs

---

From: [email-masked] (Henry S. Thompson)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 16:09:28 +0100

> active participants are Wednesday, 29 June at...

Sorry for delayed response -- yes, I can attend (at 1700 BST.  Please
note that the times listed for Germany and Finland are inconsistent with
those listed for California and New York - I'm assuming the latter are
correct).

ht
-- 
       Henry S. Thompson, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
      10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh EH8 9AB, SCOTLAND -- (44) 131 650-4440
                Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: [email-masked]
                       URL: http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/
 [mail from me _always_ has a .sig like this -- mail without it is forged spam]

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 13:30:46 -0400

> those listed for California and New York - I'm assuming the latter are

Ah, I got the time conversions wrong.  I'm sorry about that.
The time is 12:00 NY time, so the correct times for Europe are 18:00
Germany and 19:00 Finland.

It's not too late to shift that if the Americans can do an hour
earlier and the Europeans would greatly prefer the hour earlier.

Barry

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 11:09 AM, Henry S. Thompson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> urn mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/urn