Subject: [urn] FWD: I-D Action: draft-ieee-urn-02.txt

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 15:27:07 -0400

I don't see any particular issues with this (and have not
studied it) but, on the theory that this WG should see all URN
requests...

   john

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 10:09 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ieee-urn-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line
Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : URN Namespace for IEEE
        Author          : Angela Thomas
	Filename        : draft-ieee-urn-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-09-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) 'ieee'
for    Uniform Resource Names (URNs) used to identify resources
published by    the Institute of Electrical and Electronics
Engineers (IEEE).  IEEE    specifies and manages resources that
utilize this URN identification    model.  Management activities
for these and other resources types are    handled by the
manager of the IEEE Registration Authority.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ieee-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ieee-urn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ieee-urn-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time
of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available
at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------