Subject: Pls review this doc as possible FYI

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 13:52:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

Remember awhile ago I said there might be a couple of docs coming along
that we might be asked to review as possible FYIs.  Well, the time has
come for one of them:

 "Security Glossary"  by R. Shirey, 
 <draft-shirey-security-glossary-01.txt>

A couple of people, I think, said they would be able to take a look.  This
is a long document, so please get started!  (If you think you will be able
to look at it, please let me know so I have a feeling someone else is
looking at it! :-)

There is a question already being addressed regarding the copyright
boilersplate, so don't worry about that.

Thanks!
April

---

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 10:52:03 -0800 (PST)

Darn--sorry!  I thought this doc was ready for review, but there is a new
rev coming out.  When we see version -02, I will ping y'all
again.  It will probably ony be about a week.  I apologize for the false
alarm and will keep you posted.

thanks!
April