Subject: Please find Newsletter Issue #491

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:52:52 +0530

The Gold Market Update
Gold Belt In Suriname Shows Large Deposits in Modern Day Gold Rush!

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Low gold prices in the 90's reduced the amount of exploration for new
deposits. Now depleted gold reserves and the spiraling American Dollar
are pushing Gold prices up for investors looking for a safe haven.

New technology has uncovered large deposits in Suriname, a country know
for its gold since the 1700's but has until now not been fully explored.

A Junior Mining and exploration group, Hemisphere Gold, has a 72,000
hectare property that, following advanced exploration, has already shown
rich gold deposits right in the middle of the largest mines in Suriname.

Important Points To Remember

1. Gold prices continue to climb. Prices have already exceeded analyst's
predictions.
2. The Asian demand for gold has been increasing exponentially in their
high growth economy, yet the market is not able to meet the demand.
3. HPGI's use of cutting edge technology has maximized there ability to
find gold deposits. Their experienced management team has also been able
to accomplish this while keeping costs down during exploration.
4. Suriname is one of the largest gold rushes in the world right now.
HPGI's claim is in the middle of some of the largest producing mines in
the Suriname Gold Belt.
5. Gold has continued to be a strong foundation for financial security
globally.

Hemisphere is certainly the next hot stock in the booming gold market.
Media campaigns are set to launch next week and recent news releases are
already forcing share prices up over 120% in just the last few weeks.
This is the time to carefully consider HPGI as your next investment
opportunity.