Subject: [Uta] Second Session to discuss DNS Privacy et. al.

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 15:16:03 +0000

All,

We have decided after much discussion (and little negative feedback) to 
hold a seperate session Thursday Evening at 16:40 to discuss DNS privacy 
and all the things that come with it.

While this is a two hour time slot, we are only going to schedule *one* 
hour for this discussion.

Additionally, we're going to publish a separate agenda attempting to 
frame this discussion, to prevent it from spiraling out of control.

If anyone has anything they wish to bring up specific points, please 
contact the chairs directly.

thanks
tim/suzanne

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 15:51:12 +0000

I meant to say 18:40

Apologies.

tim

On 3/5/14, 3:16 PM, Tim Wicinski wrote:
>
> All,
>
> We have decided after much discussion (and little negative feedback) 
> to hold a seperate session Thursday Evening at 16:40 to discuss DNS 
> privacy and all the things that come with it.
>
> While this is a two hour time slot, we are only going to schedule 
> *one* hour for this discussion.
>

---

From: Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 15:52:12 +0000

Tim,

> We have decided after much discussion (and little negative feedback) to hold
> a seperate session Thursday Evening at 16:40 to discuss DNS privacy and all
> the things that come with it.

Is that the correct time? The Agenda does list time slots starting at either 17:00 or 18:40 - are you sure you don't mean 18:40?

thanks for clarification,
Alex