Subject: [Uta] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks-03.txt

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 19:35:39 +0300

This version incorporates WG Last Call comments, as well as Aaron's 
comments received shortly before the LC. Thanks to all who contributed!

	Yaron

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks-03.txt
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 09:33:35 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>, Ralph Holz 
<[email-masked]>, Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>, Ralph Holz 
<[email-masked]>, Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>, Yaron Sheffer 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yaron Sheffer and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks
Revision:	03
Title:		Summarizing Current Attacks on TLS and DTLS
Document date:	2014-09-09
Group:		uta
Pages:		11
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks-03
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks-03

Abstract:
    Over the last few years there have been several serious attacks on
    TLS, including attacks on its most commonly used ciphers and modes of
    operation.  This document summarizes these attacks, with the goal of
    motivating generic and protocol-specific recommendations on the usage
    of TLS and DTLS.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: "Leif Johansson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 18:40:18 +0200

> 9 sep 2014 kl. 18:36 skrev "Yaron Sheffer" <[email-masked]>:
> 
> This version incorporates WG Last Call comments, as well as Aaron's comments received shortly before the LC. Thanks to all who contributed!
> 

Thx Yaron! The chairs will get to writeup next.

> To: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>, Ralph Holz <[email-masked]>, Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>, Ralph Holz <[email-masked]>, Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>, Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
> 
> 
> URL: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks-03.txt
> Diff: http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks-03
> 
> Abstract:
> _______________________________________________
> Uta mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/uta