Subject: Re: [Uta] WGLC on draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks-02

From: Chris Newman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 11:31:47 -0700

--On August 30, 2014 10:48:28 +0200 Leif Johansson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> On 2014-08-30 08:39, Yaron Sheffer wrote:
>> I am fine with this text.
>> 
> 
> OK then I think its fine for you to deal with this as any WGLC comment -
> just include it in your final IETF-LC version.

Assuming this is done, I withdraw my previous objection. Furthermore, I have
read draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks-02 and support its advancement.

		- Chris

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 09:20:12 +0200

> read draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks-02 and support its advancement.

And with that we have passed WGLC and the document will be submitted to
IESG for IETF LC and publication. Thx!

	Cheers Leif