Subject: [Uta] Please adjust the citation for the browser cipher suite proposal

From: Brian Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 11:50:02 -0800

Draft 7 says 'Thanks to Brian Smith, whose "browser cipher suites"
page is a great resource.' I very much appreciate the thank-you. Could
you please adjust the reference to the proposal:

s/"browser cipher suites"/"Proposal to Change the Default TLS
Ciphersuites Offered by Browsers" [Smith2013]/

Please add the link to section 9.2, Informational References:

[Smith2013] Smith, B., "Proposal to Change the Default TLS
Ciphersuites Offered by Browsers", 2013,
<https://briansmith.org/browser-ciphersuites-01.html>.

I added the "-01" to the URL when I created the page so it can remain
stable enough to be cited. My intention is to leave the page
unchanged, except for adding a callout like "There is a new version of
this proposal here: <link>" to the top when the next version is
published, which will happen soon.

Thanks again for the acknowledgement.

Cheers,
Brian