Subject: [Uta] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-uta-tls-bcp-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 13:26:25 -0800

A new version (-11) has been submitted for draft-ietf-uta-tls-bcp:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-uta-tls-bcp-11.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-tls-bcp/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-uta-tls-bcp-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: "Orit Levin (LCA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 22:20:23 +0000

As the document shepherd of this draft, I am happy to declare that all issues have been resolved and ask the responsible chair, Peter Resnick, to approve the document.
Thanks to all for the great work on this important document!!!
Orit.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Friday, February 20, 2015 1:26 PM
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Orit Levin (LCA); draft-ietf-uta-tls-
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-uta-tls-bcp-11.txt
> 
>

---

From: "Orit Levin (LCA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 22:20:23 +0000