Subject: [Uta] Pete Resnick's Yes on draft-ietf-uta-tls-bcp-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Pete Resnick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 12:56:17 -0800

Pete Resnick has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-uta-tls-bcp-09: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-tls-bcp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

One simple editorial thing: In the last paragraph of 7.5, I suggest
changing "The foregoing considerations" to "The considerations in this
section".

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:19:58 +0100

I guess the authors (if they agree) can handle this one as an RFC
editorial issue.

	Cheers Leif

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 07:08:43 -0700

> I guess the authors (if they agree) can handle this one as an RFC

Let's see what other feedback we receive from IESG members. My 
preference is almost always to publish a revised I-D for better 
traceability.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://andyet.com/