Subject: [Uta] draft-urien-uta-tls-dtls-security-module-00

From: Pascal Urien <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 10:05:54 +0200

Dear Sirs

draft-urien-uta-tls-dtls-security-module-00 is an ietf draft for the
support of TLS/DTLS security modules

see
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-urien-uta-tls-dtls-security-module-00

The draft detailled an interface for ISO7816 secure chips that fully
process TLS/DTLS protocol. These modules should enforce trust specially in
the IoT context

Currently the draft is implemented

I would like a slot for the presentation of  the version 00 during the next
ietf in Prague

Regards

Pascal Urien

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 17:15:42 +0200

On 2015-07-06 10:05, Pascal Urien wrote:
> process TLS/DTLS protocol. These modules should enforce trust specially
> in the IoT context
> 
> I would like a slot for the presentation of  the version 00 during the
> next ietf in Prague

I believe we can accommodate you.