Subject: [Uta] not gona meet in Singapore?

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 13:26:47 +0200

Right now I don't see a massive interest for a f2f meeting in Singapore.

This may be related to folks not being able to travel... or to the fact
that we are getting close to being done with a bunch of stuff...

So if somebody really wants us to meet.. now is the time to speak up!

	Cheers Leif

---

From: Jim Fenton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 10:56:38 -0700

Oops, your earlier message fell through the cracks.

I will be in Singapore, and would like the opportunity to talk some more
about REQUIRETLS, now that it is a WG draft.

I'm also a little confused on the status of the other WG documents.
Apparently DEEP is ready for IETF Last Call? TLSRPT is in WG Last Call?
Maybe we don't need a meeting for that, though. I agree that STS would
benefit from more F2F time, especially if the principals will be in the
room.

-Jim

On 9/25/17 4:26 AM, Leif Johansson wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Uta mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/uta

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 21:29:36 +0200

> benefit from more F2F time, especially if the principals will be in the

I can address that:

- DEEP and TLSRPT is waiting for me to do writeup
- STS needs another shot of something indeed and maybe should go forward
together with TLSRPT (?)

Are the STS authors planning to be in S'pore? Are any of the principal
contributors?

	Cheers Leif

---

From: Mark Risher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 12:47:48 -0700

Hi:
On STS, +Nico from Google is planning to attend Singapore, and others can
potentially join remotely (depending on timezone overlap with PDT and
CEST). I don't think we had a "talk" per se, though, more just hoping to
get both STS and TLSRPT to WGLC.

/m

--
Mark E. Risher |   [email-masked] |  650-253-3123

---

From: 🔥 Nicolas Lidzborski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 12:56:18 -0700

Sounds good. I will be in IETF 100 all week and fully available to close
this down. It will be great if we can formalize actual meet time and agenda
if any open item remains.