Subject: [Uta] I-D Action: draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 19:45:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Using TLS in Applications WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Cleartext Considered Obsolete: Use of TLS for Email Submission and Access
        Authors         : Keith Moore
                          Chris Newman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-09.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2017-09-12

Abstract:
   This specification outlines current recommendations for use of
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) to provide confidentiality of email
   traffic between a mail user agent (MUA) and a mail submission or mail
   access server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-email-deep/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 22:30:59 -0400

With the issuance of -09 of draft-ietf-uta-email-deep, I believe the 
issues raised during WGLC have been addressed, and that this document is 
ready for IETF-wide Last Call.

(I sent a request to the chairs already, but forgot to copy the list)

Keith

On 09/12/2017 10:45 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Uta mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/uta

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 06:28:41 +0200

Thx Keith!

Skickat från min iPhone

> 15 sep. 2017 kl. 04:30 skrev Keith Moore <[email-masked]>:
> 
> With the issuance of -09 of draft-ietf-uta-email-deep, I believe the issues raised during WGLC have been addressed, and that this document is ready for IETF-wide Last Call.
>