Subject: [Uta] TLSRPT Update

From: "Brotman, Alexander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 23:30:49 +0000

Hello folks,

We just updated TLSRPT and welcome comments.  The changes mostly reflect comments from Viktor and others around the Content-Type.

- Altered policy report section to be JSON strings
- Content-Type changes to match comments from UTA mailing list
- Added receiving IP

Thank you for any feedback.

--
Alex Brotman
Sr. Engineer, Anti-Abuse
Comcast

---

From: Viktor Dukhovni <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 21:02:27 -0500

> On Feb 19, 2018, at 6:30 PM, Brotman, Alexander <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Thank you for any feedback

A small editorial comment:

Old:

   For DANE TLSA policies, a JSON array array of strings each
   representing the RDATA of a single TLSA resource record as a space-
   separated list of its four TLSA fields (in RFC6698 Section 2.2)
   presentation form with no internal spaces or grouping parentheses:

New:

   For DANE TLSA policies, a JSON array of strings each
   representing the RDATA of a single TLSA resource record as a space-
   separated list of its four TLSA fields in (RFC6698 Section 2.2)
   presentation form with no internal spaces or grouping parentheses:

That is, drop the duplication of "array" and

	s/fields (in /fields in (/

-- 
	Viktor.