Subject: [Uta] Proposed text for registering _tls DNS label

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:02:22 +0100

Hi,

I response to Phillip Hallam-Baker's SecDir review, I propose to add the 
following note to the document:

------------------------------

[[RFC Editor: if draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf gets published as an RFC 
before this document,
please add the following text (as a new 6.X Section) to the IANA 
Considerations section.
Otherwise, please ask editors of draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf to include 
this entry in
draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf directly]]

Please add the following entry to the "DNS Underscore Global Scoped 
Entry Registry"
that will be established by draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf.

    RR Type:    TXT

    _Node Name:    _tls

    References:    [RFCXXXX]
------------------------------

I didn't want to add Normative reference to draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf, 
as this might delay publication of this document as an RFC.

Best Regards,

Alexey