Subject: [Uta] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-uta-smtp-tlsrpt-18: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 06:09:36 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-uta-smtp-tlsrpt-18: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-smtp-tlsrpt/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe add "Aggregate report URI (rua)" to the terminology section.

---

From: Binu Ramakrishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 20:41:18 -0700

Thank you Mirja.

'rua' is defined in Section 3 (Reporting Policy). Would that be sufficient?
In fact "Aggregate report URI" is borrowed from DMARC.

-binu