Subject: draft agenda for v6ops San Francisco

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 08:09:12 -0800

v6ops Folk,

The almost final agenda for v6ops is below. Please send me any corrections 
or suggestions for additions.

Thanks,

Bob

===
v6ops agenda

  status of v6ops projects - chairs, 10 mins

  3G Analysis draft - Wiljakka, 20 mins
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis-01.txt>

  UNMAN analysis draft - Huitema, 20 mins
  <ftp://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huitema-ngtrans-unmaneval-01.txt>

  ISP Scenarios - Lind, 10 mins
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mickles-v6ops-isp-cases-04.txt>

  Enterprise Scenarios - Pouffary, 20 mins
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-entnet-scenarios-00.txt>

  IPv4 Survey draft restructuring - Nesser or chairs, 10 mins
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-intro-00.txt> 
Introduction
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-apps-00.txt> 
Application area
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-gen-00.txt> 
General area
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-ops-00.txt> 
Operations & Management area
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-int-00.txt> 
Internet area
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-routing-00.txt> 
Routing area
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-sec-00.txt> 
Security area
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-subip-00.txt> 
Sub-IP area
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-trans-00.txt> 
Transport area

  Mech draft - Nordmark, 15 mins
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-v6ops-natpt-dns-alg-issues-00.txt>

  Translation Issues - van der Poel, 15 mins
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderpol-v6ops-translation-issues-00.txt>

  Translation Issues - Durand, 15 mins
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-v6ops-dualstack-vs-natpt-00.txt>
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-v6ops-natpt-dns-alg-issues-00.txt>

-end