Subject: revised v6ops agenda (10Mar03 version)

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:54:59 -0800

Revised agenda for v6ops. Christian's operational experience talk added at 
end, ENTERPRISE report now to be covered in Margaret's project status report.

Bob

===
v6ops agenda  (version of 10Mar03)
IETF-56
San Francisco

status of v6ops projects - Wasserman, 20 mins
<no document>

3GPP Analysis draft - Wiljakka, 20 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis-02.txt>

UNMAN analysis draft - Huitema, 20 mins
<ftp://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huitema-ngtrans-unmaneval-01.txt>

ISP Scenarios - Lind, 10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mickles-v6ops-isp-cases-04.txt>

IPv4 Survey draft restructuring - Nesser or chairs, 10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-intro-00.txt> 
Introduction
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-apps-00.txt> 
Application area
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-gen-00.txt> 
General area
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-ops-00.txt> 
Operations & Management area
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-int-00.txt> 
Internet area
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-routing-00.txt> 
Routing area
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-sec-00.txt> 
Security area
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-subip-00.txt> 
Sub-IP area
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-trans-00.txt> 
Transport area

Mech draft - Nordmark, 15 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-mech-v2-00.txt>

Translation Issues - van der Poel, 15 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderpol-v6ops-translation-issues-00.txt>

Translation Issues - Durand, 15 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-v6ops-dualstack-vs-natpt-00.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-v6ops-natpt-dns-alg-issues-00.txt>

Discussion of what to do with NAT-PT - Wasserman, 10 mins
<no document>

Operational experience with turning IPv6 on by default - Durand, 10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-roy-v6ops-v6onbydefault-00.txt>

Operational experience with Microsoft IPv6 based P2P application 
("threedegrees") - Huitema, 10 mins
<no draft>

-end