Subject: [announce] GRH Distributed Looking Glass

From: "Jeroen Massar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 00:40:36 +0100

As the Ghost Route Hunter tool (*1) is already collecting BGP data
we've added a Looking Glass (*2) allowing a direct view into all
the participating AS's at one glance. This has the advantages of
easy comparison and thus troubleshouting. The output of the different
project participants is all the same even though they are currently
using Juniper's, Cisco's and Zebra routers. New participants can
signup (*3) for the GRH project, ofcourse the ultimate goal is a
stable internet and having many views helps a lot.

I hereby also want to thank the people and companies giving tips
and the ones participating in the project.

On another note we've also setup an IPv6 News site (*4) where one
can submit IPv6 'news' stories. It's backed up by a forum so that
a discussion about the topic is possible. Submissions to the site
can be made using an email to [email-masked] or by posting in the
relevant forum. If the topic is 'newsy' enough it will be marked
as interresting and it will automatically pop up on the main pages.

Ofcourse don't hesitate to mail when in doubt.

Greets,
 Jeroen

*1: http://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/
*2: http://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/lg/
*3: http://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/signup/
*4: http://ipv6gate.sixxs.net/