Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 06:28:19 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Analysis on IPv6 Transition in 3GPP Networks
	Author(s)	: J. Wiljakka
	Filename	: draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis-02.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2003-3-5
	
This document analyzes making the transition to IPv6 in Third 
Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) General Packet Radio Service 
(GPRS) packet networks. The focus is on analyzing different 
transition scenarios, applicable transition mechanisms and finding 
solutions for those transition scenarios. In these scenarios, the 
User Equipment (UE) connects to other nodes, e.g. in the Internet, 
and IPv6/IPv4 transition mechanisms are needed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:40:24 +0200

Hi all!

A new revision with minor edits is now published. Comments are welcome (as always)!

Cheers,
	 -Juha W.-

-----Original Message-----
From: ext [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 06 March, 2003 13:28
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis-02.txt

	

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type: