Subject: Final agenda for v6ops in San Francisco

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 13:52:40 -0500

v6ops Folk,

Below is the final agenda for v6ops.

  WEDNESDAY, March 19, 2003
  0900-1130 Morning Sessions
  Imperial A OPS v6ops IPv6 Operations WG

Thanks,

Margaret, Itojun & Bob

===
v6ops agenda
IETF-56
San Francisco

status of v6ops projects - Wasserman, 10 mins
<no document>

3GPP Analysis draft - Wiljakka, 20 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis-02.txt>

UNMAN analysis draft - Huitema, 20 mins
<ftp://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huitema-ngtrans-unmaneval-01.txt>

ISP Scenarios - Lind, 10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mickles-v6ops-isp-cases-04.txt>

Enterprise Scenarios - Pouffary, 20 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-entnet-scenarios-00.txt>

IPv4 Survey draft restructuring - Nesser or chairs, 10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-intro-00.txt> 
Introduction
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-apps-00.txt> 
Application area
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-gen-00.txt> 
General area
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-ops-00.txt> 
Operations & Management area
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-int-00.txt> 
Internet area
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-routing-00.txt> 
Routing area
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-sec-00.txt> 
Security area
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-subip-00.txt> 
Sub-IP area
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-trans-00.txt> 
Transport area

Mech draft - Nordmark, 15 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-mech-v2-00.txt>

Translation Issues - van der Poel, 15 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderpol-v6ops-translation-issues-00.txt>

Translation Issues - Durand, 15 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-v6ops-dualstack-vs-natpt-00.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-v6ops-natpt-dns-alg-issues-00.txt>

Discussion of what to do with NAT-PT - Wasserman, 10 mins
<no document>

Operational experience with turning IPv6 on by default - Durand, 10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-roy-v6ops-v6onbydefault-00.txt>