Subject: draft-ietf-v6ops-mech-v2-06 and typo in 3.2.1

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:53:10 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

(co-chair hat on)

When browsing draft-ietf-v6ops-mech-v2-06.txt I noticed the following 
text in section 3.2.1: 

   The selection of a good tunnel MTU depends on many factors; at least:

    -   Whether the IPv4 protocol-41 packets will be transported over
        media which may have a lower path MTU (e.g., IPv4 Virtual
        Private Networks); then picking too high a value might lead to
        IPv4 fragmentation.

    -   Whether the tunnel is used to transport IPv6 tunneled packets
        (e.g., a mobile node with an IPv4-in-IPv6 configured tunnel, and
        an IPv6-in-IPv6 tunnel interface); then picking too low a value
        might lead to IPv6 fragmentation.

.. I believe there is a typo there, s/IPv4-in-IPv6/IPv6-in-IPv4/
(because otherwise there wouldn't be layered encapsulation related to
this spec :).  If you disagree, please comment off-list.

(hat off)

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings