Subject: REVIEW NEEDED: zeroconf requirements document (fwd)

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 21:31:00 +0300 (EEST)

(co-chair hat on)

Folks,

We MUST get more review on draft-nielsen-v6ops-zeroconf-goals-01.txt
ASAP.  There have been only a couple of comments.  This is extremely
important work -- please note that it could include a lot more than
"just" the requirements for 3GPP tunneling.

Please provide your input ASAP!

(hat off)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:27:59 +0300 (EEST)
From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: REVIEW NEEDED: zeroconf requirements document

Hi,

(co-chair hat on)

If you recall from the IETF60 meeting, we set out a couple of
milestonoes and deadlines to make progress well before the next
meeting -- and now the planning and scheduling for IETF61 has already
started...

We need to get more input especially on:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nielsen-v6ops-zeroconf-goals-01.txt

Please read it and send feedback on the list.  Please do this as soon
as possible but on [7th] September at the latest.

In particular, opinions on whether the document should include the
applicability in the ISP networks (e.g., when the access network
cannot be upgraded [which seems to have similar requirements as 3GPP])  
would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

(hat off)

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings