Subject: Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 61st IETF Meeting in Washington, DC, USA (fwd)

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:11:15 +0300 (EEST)

FYI -- in case you missed this.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:04:11 -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 61st IETF Meeting
    in Washington, DC, USA 

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 61st IETF Meeting 
in Washington, DC, USA:

October 18: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., -00) Internet-Draft Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (-00) must be submitted by Monday, October 18 at 
9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions (-00) with a filename beginning 
with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the appropriate WG Chair before they can 
be processed or announced. WG Chair approval must be received by Monday, 
October 11 at 9:00 AM ET.

October 25: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., -01 and higher) Internet-Draft 
Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (-01 and higher) must be submitted by Monday, 
October 25 at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective cutoff 
dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory or announced,
and will have to be resubmitted. Please do not wait until the last minute to 
submit. The Secretariat will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions starting
Monday, November 08 at 9:00 AM ET, but may not post or announce them until 
Monday, November 15.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions or 
concerns, then please send a message to [email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates for 
the 61st IETF Meeting can be found at 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_61.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce