Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tschofenig-v6ops-secure-tunnels-03.txt (fwd)

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 23:21:14 +0200 (EET)

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 15:52:59 -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tschofenig-v6ops-secure-tunnels-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

 	Title		: Using IPsec to Secure IPv6-over-IPv4 Tunnels
 	Author(s)	: H. Tschofenig, et al.
 	Filename	: draft-tschofenig-v6ops-secure-tunnels-03.txt
 	Pages		: 22
 	Date		: 2004-12-20

This document gives guidance on securing IPv6-in-IPv4 tunnels using
    IPsec.  No additional protocol extensions are described beyond those
    available with the IPsec framework.  This document describes packet
    formats, IPsec security policy database for various scenarios,
    address configuration procedures, and the usage of the Extensible
    Authentication Procotol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-v6ops-secure-tunnels-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
 	"get draft-tschofenig-v6ops-secure-tunnels-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
 	[email-masked].
In the body type:
 	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-v6ops-secure-tunnels-03.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
 	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
 	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
 	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
 	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
 	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
 	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
 	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
 	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.