Subject: RV:I-D ACTION:draft-vives-v6ops-ipv6-security-ps-03.txt

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:46:21 +0100

FYI. Inputs welcome.

Regards,
Jordi

------ Mensaje reenviado
De: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Responder a: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Fecha: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:36:28 -0500
Para: <[email-masked]>
Asunto: I-D ACTION:draft-vives-v6ops-ipv6-security-ps-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

 Title  : IPv6 Security Problem Statement
 Author(s) : A. Vives, et al.
 Filename : draft-vives-v6ops-ipv6-security-ps-03.txt
 Pages  : 19
 Date  : 2005-2-21
 
Today, each network is often secured by a unique device (i.e.
   security gateway or firewall) that becomes a bottleneck for the
   end-to-end security model with IPv6.  The deployment of IPv6 enabled
   devices and networks bring some issues, which must be addressed by
   security administrators in order to guarantee at least the same level
   of security that is obtained nowadays with IPv4 and network-based
   (including perimetral-based) security schemes, allowing at the same
   time all the IPv6 advantages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vives-v6ops-ipv6-security-ps-03.tx
t

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
 "get draft-vives-v6ops-ipv6-security-ps-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
 [email-masked].
In the body type:
 "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-vives-v6ops-ipv6-security-ps-03.txt".
 
NOTE: The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
 MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
 feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
 command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
 a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
 exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
 "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
 up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
 how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

------ Fin del mensaje reenviado

************************************
Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit
Call for Papers and information available at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.