Subject: IETF63 Summary v6ops

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 17:54:37 +0200

v6ops is about to send you the following documents for AD review and  
eventual IESG movement. These have been through working group last  
call; I am completing the indicated paperlesswork.

     draft-ietf-v6ops-onlinkassumption         informational,  
corollary to draft-ietf-ipv6-2461bis-04.txt
     draft-ietf-v6ops-natpt-to-exprmntl
     draft-ietf-v6ops-vlan-usage

These documents will be last-called after the meeting and will likely  
be sent to you in September
     draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels
     draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis
     draft-ietf-v6ops-nap
     draft-ietf-v6ops-security-overview

Waiting for Cable Labs input
     draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios

These are new work that v6ops will pick up
     draft-davies-v6ops-icmpv6-filtering-bcp - as a potential BCP
     draft-vives-v6ops-distributed-security-framework - potential BOF  
next meeting, in security area

We also had a presentation by Ralph Droms and a list of folks from  
6NET on the renumbering project that they did. There is some follow- 
on work, including a document publication sometime next year. The  
upshot of that is a variety of documents from Cisco and 6Net, and  
some specific recommendations to be posted to the mailing list. draft- 
chown-v6ops-renumber-thinkabout will be updated, and there may be  
specific recommendations concerning renumbering.