Subject: IETF Tools

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:58:16 -0700

Forwarded from Bert Wijnen, with some slight hacking for relevance...

Goto http://tools.ietf.org

If you want to see nits or diffs for any I-D in your WG, you can find  
them on the IETF Tools Page too!
If you go to WG status pages, you get to:

     http://tools.ietf.org/wg/

 From there you can go to your (or any) WG.
See for example:

     http://tools.ietf.org/wg/v6ops/

You can click on dependencies and get to:

     http://rtg.ietf.org/~fenner/ietf/deps/viz/v6ops.pdf

Of you can click on document draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios  
and you get to:

     http://tools.ietf.org/wg/v6ops/draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment- 
scenarios/

from there you can see the file itself, any nits (ID-checklist) that  
were found, the diff bnetween all the versions etc.

Very usefull information for authors, WG chairs, WG reviewers  
actually for everyone!

Not sure everyone is really aware of it.

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:29:01 +0100

> Not sure everyone is really aware of it.

The effort behind the scenes with IETF tools in the last 12 months has
been fantastic and is much appreciated.   Kudos to all involved :)

-- 
Tim/::1