Subject: Request for comments

From: "Zhang Miao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:33:24 +0800

Hi, 

I write two documents to describe some idea on IPv6 transition.
The first document, draft-zhang-ipv6-universal-00.txt describes an
architecture for promoting the transition to IPv6. The other
document, draft-zhang-transition-multihoming-00.txt describes an
algorithm that can be used in this architecture.

These ideas are very preliminary. Since I didn't follow the history
of the evolvement of the IPv6, I am afraid that I ignore some
stories that related to the documents I wrote. I need your help
very much.

Thanks a lot!

Miao 

*****************************************************************
*    Zhang Miao                                                 *
*    Ph.D, Assistant Professor, Network Research Center         *
*    Tsinghua University,Beijing,China(100084)                  *
*    Tel: (8610)-62795818-6271                                  *
*    Email: zm at cernet.edu.cn                                 *
*    Web: http://netarchlab.tsinghua.edu.cn/~zm                 *
*****************************************************************