Subject: These positions are summarised below.

From: "Hastings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 20:01:36 +0300

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

If you want to become an engineer and are willing to invest the time and
money, there are a host of universities and colleges that will eagerly
commit themselves to the task. However, they also feel it would also 
create inflationary pressures in the US.
com explains why it is not enough just to have the  intention to be
creative when new ideas and new concepts are needed.
Which of those that are already  owned need to be licensed or developed
further? His answer was that as an organisation they  were doing OK. The
list is distinguished:  Citigroup, Coca-Cola, Gap, Merck, Microsoft,
Morgan Stanley, Nike, Sony,  Verizon and Wal-Mart.