Subject: Job Offer

From: "Dr. Kenneth Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 07:35:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friend,

How are you doing? I would be very interested in offering
you a part-time paying job in which you could earn a lot.
My name is Kenneth Scott and I am 42 years of age.

I just resigned my job as a research scientist at Asia Agricultural
research Institute in Malaysia and I now work as a freelance
consultant for the institute which gives me very much time to
do my own work which is basically being a freelance researcher
who could be employed by research institutes to do research
projects anywhere in the world.

Currently, I have just been granted a funding to head a research
project in the tropical regions of Asia regarding rare and
vulnerable plant species and this would be commencing very soon.

This research program will be funded and sponsored by some of my
counterparts in your country. But the only set back is that my
associates want to make payments for the research in form of bank
transfer or Check only.

WHAT I NEED YOU FOR?
At this point, I will be glad if you could work with me as my
representative in your country. You will be working as my payment
assistant in charge of collecting the Funds from my Associates.
Since they will be making the payment form of bank transfers/Check
to you in your country, you will be collecting this payments and
cashing them on my behalf. On agreement to been my
representative, you will receive a commission of 10% of whatever
amount of payment you receive from my associates.

JOB DESCRIPTION?
1. Receive payments from My Clients/Associates through
bank transfers or check.
2. Cash the Payments at your Bank.
3. Deduct 10% which will be your commission/percentage
on Payment processed.
4. You are to remit the balance via Money Gram or Western

ADVANTAGES?
You don't have to go out of your present daily activity in order
to engage in this Job(i.e. you can do this Work easily without
leaving or affecting your present Job).You will work as an
independent contractor right from your home /office. Your job is
absolutely legal. You do not need any capital to start (non of your
personal funds is needed).

To indicate your interest in this pending project, i will
like you to provide all this information before we can commence on
this pending projects.

NAME
ADDRESS
STATE
CITY
ZIP CODE
PHONE NUMBER:
AGE
GENDER
OCCUPATION

ALL REPLIES TO BE SENT TO : [email-masked]

Regards,
Dr. Kenneth Scott