Subject: draft-ietf-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios WGLC

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:22:02 +1200

This is to initiate a two week working group last call of draft-ietf- 
v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios. Please read it now. If you find  
nits (spelling errors, minor suggested wording changes, etc), comment  
to the authors; if you find greater issues, such as disagreeing with  
a statement or finding additional issues that need to be addressed,  
please post your comments to the list.

We are looking specifically for comments on the importance of the  
document as well as its content. If you have read the document and  
believe it to be of operational utility, that is also an important  
comment to make.

---

From: "Bound, Jim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 08:43:07 -0400

Fred,

I have read this spec and kept current with its evolution.  I believe
this to be an important document for v6ops to release as Informational
to add to our WGs effort to provide deployment scenario analysis as
v6ops other such specs.  802.16e is important and emerging and this work
from v6ops will provide good information on first cut of we face for
point-to-multipoint-mode (mesh will be important down the road too
IMHO). This will help architects, operators, and industry uses planning
for 802.16e with some IETF Information Guidance. 

I also believe it is technically correct and identifies where technology
is still emerging too.  

One edit comment is for the authors to specify all acronyms in the
document in a terminology section beyond what they have now or ones used
in diagrams this is very important and all specs need to do this esp.
for wireless technology we work upon.

I think this should be v6ops Informational RFC.

Best,
/jim 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Fred Baker
> Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 5:22 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: Lindqvist Erik Kurt; Ron Bonica
> Subject: draft-ietf-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios WGLC
> 
> This is to initiate a two week working group last call of 
> draft-ietf- v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios. Please read it 
> now. If you find nits (spelling errors, minor suggested 
> wording changes, etc), comment to the authors; if you find 
> greater issues, such as disagreeing with a statement or 
> finding additional issues that need to be addressed, please 
> post your comments to the list.
> 
> We are looking specifically for comments on the importance of 
> the document as well as its content. If you have read the 
> document and believe it to be of operational utility, that is 
> also an important comment to make.
> 
>