Subject: Confirm Your winning Amount

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 19:47:34 -0800

The Irish Lottery
P O Box 1010
11 G Lower Dorset Street,
Dublin 1, Ireland
(Customer Services)

Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

WINNING NOTIFICATION:
We happily announce to you the draw (#1004) of the IRISH LOTTERY online 
Sweepstakes International program held on Wednesday 25 April 2007 . 
It 
is now available for claims and you are getting the final NOTIFICATION 
as regards this.Your e-mail address attached to ticket 
number:56475600545 188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky 
numbers:08, 11, 23, 25, 40, 44, Bonus 29    , which subsequently won 
you 
the lottery in the 1st category i.e match 5 plus bonus.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 
£1,350,000(One million, three hundred and fifty thousand, pounds 
sterling) in cash 
credited to file KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of 
£4,419,864 shared amongst the(5)lucky winners in this category i.e 
Match 6 plus bonus.All participants for the online version were 
selected 
randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and 
extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies 
that are listed online. 

This promotion takes place weekly.Please note that your lucky winning 
number falls within our European booklet representative office in 
Europe 
as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your 
£1,350,000(One million, three hundred and fifty thousand, pounds 
sterling) will be 
released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe. 

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate 
the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.For security 
reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential 
till 
your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever 
manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and 
unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned!!! 

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:

Mr. Benard Wolds,
Email: [email-masked] 

Tel :( +44)-7045708982

Endeavour to email him the informations below:
Full names........
Address..............
sex..................
Age....................
Winning numbers.........
Email address..............
Telephone....................
Occupation.......................
Country..............  immediately.

Congratulations from me and members of staff of THE IRISH LOTTERY.
Yours faithfully,
Sir. kolyn parkins
Online coordinator for THE IRISH LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program

THE IRISH LOTTERY
  COPYRIGHT Â© 1994-2007 ALL RIGHT RESERVED