Subject: FW: [bmwg] WGLC on IPv6 Benchmarking

From: "Chip Popoviciu \(cpopovic\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:51:34 -0400

Dear v6ops,
 
BMWG kicked off the final Last Call of the IPv6 Benchmarking Methodology
draft (see below). The development of the document benefited greatly
from the feedback received from v6ops. In the meantim, we have seen
growing interest in the document and its recommendations are currently
implemented in a test suite by a major Test Tool vendor. Now we would
like to ask for your comments and suggestions one last time to help us
complete this work. 
 
Thank you for all your support along the way.
 
Best Regards,
Chip

________________________________

From: Al Morton [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 10:56 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [bmwg] WGLC on IPv6 Benchmarking

BMWG:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Draft on

"IPv6 Benchmarking Methodology"
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-meth-03.txt>

will be open from 10 September 2007 through 30 September 2007.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-meth-03.txt

Version 03 incorporates changes suggested during development
prior to the draft becoming a chartered item, and the comments 
from two previous WGLCs (closing on 20 March and 10 August, 2007).

The authors believe that all comments from the working group
have been addressed, and have documented all comments and resolutions
to date:
Diffs: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/bmwg/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-meth/
http://home.comcast.net/%7Eacmacm/BMWG/IPv6-Meth-Last-Call-resolution2.p
df
<http://home.comcast.net/~acmacm/BMWG/IPv6-Meth-Last-Call-resolution2.pd
f> 

http://home.comcast.net/%7Eacmacm/BMWG/IPv6-meth-comment-resolution.pdf

<http://home.comcast.net/%7Eacmacm/BMWG/IPv6-meth-comment-resolution.pdf
This draft is continuing through the BMWG Last Call Process. This is
the third Working Group Last Call. See
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/bmwg/current/msg00846.html

Please express your opinion on whether or not this Internet-Draft
should be submitted to the Area Directors for consideration to
publish the draft as an Informational RFC.  Send your comments
to this list or [email-masked]

Al
bmwg chair