Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-v6inixp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Deployment in Internet Exchange Points (IXPs)
	Author(s)       : R. Gagliano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-v6inixp-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-07-03

This document provides a guide for IPv6 deployment in Internet
Exchange Points (IXP).  It includes information about the switch
fabric configuration, the addressing plan options and general
organizational tasks to be performed.  IXP are mainly a layer 2
device and in many case the best recommendations state that the IPv6
data, control and management plane should not be handled differently
than in IPv4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-v6inixp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.