Subject: IPv6 Operations Agenda, IETF 75, Stockholm

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 17:51:24 -0400

Verifying the agenda before formally posting. Have I missed anyone?

IPv6 Operations Agenda, IETF 75, Stockholm

Recommended Simple Security Capabilities in Customer Premises  
Equipment for Providing Residential IPv6 Internet Service
James Woodyatt, draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-06.txt

IPv6 CPE Router Recommendations
Hemant Singh, Wes Beebee, draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-00.txt

IPv6 Deployment in Internet Exchange Points (IXPs)
Roque Gagliano, draft-ietf-v6ops-v6inixp-01.txt

IPv4 and IPv6 Greynets
Fred Baker, Warren Harrop, Grenville Armitage, draft-baker-v6ops- 
greynet-00.txt

An Incremental Carrier-Grade NAT (CGN) for IPv6 Transition
Sheng Jiang, Dayong Guo, Brian Carpenter, draft-jiang-v6ops- 
incremental-cgn-02.txt

Load Balancing based on IPv6 Anycast and pseudo-Mobility
Wanming Luo, XiaoDong Lee, Wei Mao, Mei Wang, draft-luo-v6ops-6man- 
shim6-lbam-01.txt

Non-Deterministic IPv6 Tunnels considered Harmful
Gunter Van de Velde, Ole Troan, Tim Chown, draft-vandevelde-v6ops- 
harmful-tunnels-00.txt

A Hybrid ISP Framework for IPv6 Services and IPv6/IPv4 Inter- 
communication
Jiangfeng Xu, Sheng Jiang, Brian Carpenter, draft-xu-v6ops-hybrid- 
framework-00.txt

A Hybrid ISP Platform (or Architecture) for IPv6: Problem Statement
Jiangfeng Xu, Sheng Jiang, draft-xu-v6ops-hybrid-platform-ps-00.txt

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 07:49:54 -0400

I have posted a preliminary agenda at
       http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09jul/agenda/v6ops.html

I understand that there is one more draft coming; it missed the -00  
deadline but I am giving the authors a break :-)

Please read the drafts prior to the meeting. Let me know if I have  
missed anything else.