Subject: bar-bof Multihoming with multiple prefixes without NAT66

From: Jun-ya Kato <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 22:04:44 +0900

Hello all,

The place and time is fixed for the bar-bof.
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki/BarBofsIETF78

We welcome everyone to drop by.

7/28 Wednesday 20:00-21:30
  Multihoming with multiple prefixes without NAT66 : Implementation of 
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-troan-multihoming-without-nat66. Live
  demonstration with running codes
  related drafts: 
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-troan-multihoming-without-nat66
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-savolainen-mif-dns-server-selection
  location: 0.8 Rome
  Contact: Jun-ya Kato

-- 
NTT Information Sharing Platform Laboratories
Jun-ya Kato
[email-masked]
tel: +81-422-59-2939
fax: +81-422-59-5637

---

From: Jun-ya Kato <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 07:08:58 +0900

Hello all,

I'm glad that many people had worth discussion at Wednesday
demonstration regarding to multihoming with multiple prefixes. I'd
like to thank all participants.

Related drafts and other all matrials are available from

  http://wiki.github.com/otroan/IETF-Non-Congruent-Multi-homing/

Regards,