Subject: [v6ops] office hour in prague...

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 00:18:39 -0700

The v6ops chairs are planning an office hour on Tuesday from 10:30 to
11:30, location still TBD. Given that we have a lot of drafts and both
our meetings are on Thursday, if as an author or participant you have
issues you need to raise with us prior to the scheduled meetings (which
look action packed) please avail yourself of the opportunity. We will
follow up with a location before Monday.

Joel

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:02:27 +0100

I'm sorry that publication of the agenda has been delayed; mea culpa. Part of the issue has related to interactions with another working group - moving presentations and discussions to enable better use of time and discussion. Part of it has been my own travel issues this week.

The agenda has, however, been posted. Please respond to the chairs if it needs bashing.

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/agenda/v6ops.html

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:51:26 -0700

The location is the IESG meeting room in the karlin meeting rooms on the
mezzanine level adjacent to the terminal room.

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 01:03:44 -0700

> mezzanine level adjacent to the terminal room.

Appologies, the IESG room is Rokoska which is in the location that I
described.

> _______________________________________________
> v6ops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops
>