Subject: [v6ops] V4tov6transition Applicability Statement I-Ds and Transition Guide I-Ds

From: Tina Tsou <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 13:55:09 -0800

Dear interested party on V4tov6transition,
To get the best effect, may I suggest submitting the Internet Draft final
submission by 17:00 PT, to reference each other for the following drafts?
.2011-03-14 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PT
(01:00 Tuesday, March 15 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

Your contribution is invited.

Problem Statement and Framework:
draft-lee-v4v6tran-problem-02 
draft-ietf-v6ops-v4v6tran-framework-01 (formerly
draft-carpenter-v4v6tran-framework-00)

Broadband:
draft-huang-v6ops-v4v6tran-bb-usecase-01 (formerly
draft-tian-v4v6tran-broadband-sp-usecase-00) 
draft-yang-v6ops-v4v6tran-bb-transition-guide-01 (formerly
draft-yang-v4v6tran-ipv6-transition-guide-00) 

Cable:
draft-lee-v6ops-tran-cable-usecase-00 (formerly
draft-lee-v4v6tran-usecase-cable-00) 

Mobile:
draft-tsou-v6ops-mobile-transition-guide (formerly
draft-tsou-v4v6tran-mobile-transition-guide-00)
draft-zhou-v6ops-mobile-use-case (formerly
draft-zhou-v4v6tran-mobile-use-case-00 )

Applicability Statements:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tan-v6ops-nat64-experiences-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsou-v6ops-multicast-transition-v6onl
y/

We keep our promises with one another - no matter what!

Best Regards,
Tina TSOU
http://tinatsou.weebly.com/contact.html

---

From: Satoru Matsushima <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 17:49:11 +0900

Hello,

We've submitted two documents, in which v4tov6transition related topics.

1). http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-matsushima-v6ops-transition-experience-00.txt
2). http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-sun-intarea-4rd-applicability-00.txt

1) is a transition experience and considerations for the transition from another aspect.
2) is posted to intarea-wg, but it would be interested in this area.

Best regards,

--satoru

On 2011/03/08, at 6:55, Tina Tsou wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> v6ops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops