Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-clatip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 11:58:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv4 Service Continuity Prefix
        Author          : Cameron Byrne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-clatip-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-05-19

Abstract:
   DS-Lite, defined in RFC 6333,  directs IANA to reserve 192.0.0.0/29
   for the B4 element.  This memo directs IANA to generalize that
   reservation to include other cases where a non-routed IPv4 interface
   must be numbered as part of an IPv6 transition solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-clatip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-clatip-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-clatip-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/