Subject: [v6ops] Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-clatip-02.txt> (IPv4 Service Continuity Prefix) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 15:30:37 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 Operations WG (v6ops) to
consider the following document:
- 'IPv4 Service Continuity Prefix'
  <draft-ietf-v6ops-clatip-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-06-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   DS-Lite, defined in RFC 6333,  directs IANA to reserve 192.0.0.0/29
   for the B4 element.  This memo directs IANA to generalize that
   reservation to include other cases where a non-routed IPv4 interface
   must be numbered as part of an IPv6 transition solution.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-clatip/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-clatip/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.