Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-recommendations-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 01:02:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Considerations of Using Unique Local Addresses
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-recommendations-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document provides considerations of how to use ULAs.  It
   analyzes ULA usage scenarios and considers some use cases of ULA
   addresses as helpful.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-recommendations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-recommendations-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-recommendations-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/