Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 17:44:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Explicit Address Mappings for Stateless IP/ICMP Translation
        Authors         : Tore Anderson
                          Alberto Leiva Popper
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-05-09

Abstract:
   This document extends the Stateless IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
   (SIIT) with an Explicit Address Mapping (EAM) algorithm, and formally
   updates RFC 6145.  The EAM algorithm facilitates stateless IP/ICMP
   translation between arbitrary (non-IPv4-translatable) IPv6 endpoints
   and IPv4.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Tore Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 10:50:56 +0200

* [email-masked]

> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam-00

Hello WG,

This new version has a new file name in order to reflect the WG
adoption that happened in Dallas.

Noteworthy changes since draft-anderson-v6ops-siit-eam-03:

* New co-author: Alberto Leiva Popper, NIC México
* Added a section discussing hairpinning of traffic between IPv6 nodes
* Additional examples in the appendix describing hairpinned packets

I hope you'll take the time to read the draft and send any comments you
might have to the v6ops list or to the authors directly.

Tore