Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-pmtud-ecmp-problem-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 22:40:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Close encounters of the ICMP type 2 kind (near misses with ICMPv6 PTB)
        Authors         : Matt Byerly
                          Matt Hite
                          Joel Jaeggli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-pmtud-ecmp-problem-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-05-19

Abstract:
   This document calls attention to the problem of delivering ICMPv6
   type 2 "Packet Too Big" (PTB) messages to the intended destination in
   ECMP load balanced or anycast network architectures.  It discusses
   operational mitigations that can be employed to address this class of
   failure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-pmtud-ecmp-problem/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-pmtud-ecmp-problem-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-pmtud-ecmp-problem-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/