Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-considerations-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 11:05:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Considerations For Using Unique Local Addresses
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-considerations-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document provides considerations for using IPv6 Unique Local
   Addresses (ULAs).  Based on an analysis of different ULA usage
   scenarios, this document identifies use cases where ULA addresses are
   helpful as well as potential problems caused by using them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-considerations-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-considerations-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/