Subject: [v6ops] draft-ali-ipv6rtr-reqs

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 07:40:02 +1300

> SLAAC ([RFC7217] and [RFC7527]):

The primary reference for SLAAC is RFC4862.

Also, I'd like to plug RFC8028. This prepares the way for SADR and
effective multiprefix multihoming, so it would be good to cover it.
The impact is small: a router SHOULD be able to send a PIO with
L and A both set to zero, as explained in
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8028#section-2.1

    Brian

---

From: "Russ White" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 10:03:27 -0500

> Also, I'd like to plug RFC8028. This prepares the way for SADR and effective
> multiprefix multihoming, so it would be good to cover it.
> The impact is small: a router SHOULD be able to send a PIO with L and A both
> set to zero, as explained in

Thanks for these -- I'll include these in the next version.

😊

Russ