Subject: [v6ops] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-v6ops-conditional-ras-04

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 01:23:48 -0700

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Has Issues

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Has Issues

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These comments
were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of the IETF
drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included in AD
reviews during the IESG review. Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This Informational document describes a mechanism that uses the conditional
Router Advertisements for Enterprise Multihoming in which an enterprise network
up-links to multiple ISPs using an address space assigned by an ISP.

Major issue: no.

Minor issue: There are many unused reference. However, they are not simple Nits
and cannot be fixed by deleting them from reference list. Many of these unused
reference are really relevant and should have some content to describe the
relationship with the mechanism or scenario of the document, such as RFC6296
NAT66, etc.

Regards,

Sheng

---

From: Jen Linkova <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 00:08:01 +1000

Hi Sheng,

> relationship with the mechanism or scenario of the document, such as RFC6296

Thanks a lot for your review. I'll update the draft to address this
issue - the new version will be posted later on this week.

-- 
SY, Jen Linkova aka Furry