Subject: [v6ops] Time to get your drafts in

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 19:03:32 -0700

The draft cut-off for IETF 102 is July 2 at 23:59 UTC. Getting on the agenda calls for list discussion before the event. That argues for you getting your drafts in *now*, and then asking the list to comment on your draft.

---

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 11:08:41 +0200

Le 14/05/2018 à 04:03, Fred Baker a écrit :
[...]
> The draft cut-off for IETF 102 is July 2 at 23:59 UTC. Getting on the
> agenda calls for list discussion before the event. That argues for
> you getting your drafts in *now*, and then asking the list to comment
> on your draft.

Hi,

I posted an Internet Draft about the GTP protocol.  This protocol is 
used in cellular networks.

To access this draft one needs IPv6.

http://petrescu.sandelman.ca/

Alex

> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________ v6ops mailing list 
> [email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops
>