Subject: Re: [v6ops] IETF 110 agenda development

From: Haisheng Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 12:06:20 +0800

Hi folks,

Thanks to the authors for this very well-written draft, which clearly
analyzed and stated the issues faced by the HBH options header. The logic
is very clear, and the derived requirements are also reasonable. This work
is very valuable and has the potential to be taken as a guidance especially
when the IPv6 is being widely deployed as well as the new services enabled
by IPv6. I hope the WG can consider to progress this work further and I
support it.

By the way, some of the IPv6-based innovations I am currently working on
also need the support of HBH.

Best Regards.

Haisheng Yu

On 1/22/2021 14:23，Pengshuping (Peng Shuping)<[email-masked]>
<[email-masked]> wrote：

Hi Fred, all,

Just to add a bit more information here.

Thanks to all the feedback we received after the presentation in IETF109,
we have updated the draft with the help of all the coauthors and
contributors. Please find the diff,
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peng-v6ops-hbh-03.txt

It will be great if we continue to receiving your feedback and comments to
improve this work further.

Best regards,

Shuping

*From:* v6ops [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of *Gyan Mishra
*Sent:* Friday, January 22, 2021 1:05 PM
*To:* Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* IPv6 Operations <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [v6ops] IETF 110 agenda development

Hi Fred

I would like to request a 10-15 minute time slot for

HBH draft below:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-v6ops-hbh-03

Thank you

Gyan

On Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 1:16 PM Fred Baker <[email-masked]> wrote:

You can find the important dates for IETF 110 at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates/. It will be held
virtually, as the last several have. It was intended to be held in Prague
(and I was looking forward to Prague), and so will be timed as if it were
in that timezone.

I mention the dates page, as that page indicates that the draft cut-off is
2021-02-22. If you want to get a document in to discuss in March, it needs
to be in by then, and enough earlier to allow some discussion on the list
prior to Ron and I having to concoct and agenda.
_______________________________________________
v6ops mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops

--

 <http://www.verizon.com/>

*Gyan Mishra*

*Network Solutions Architect *

*M 301 502-134713101 Columbia Pike *Silver Spring, MD