Subject: [VCARDDAV] Last Call: <draft-ietf-vcarddav-kind-app-00.txt> (vCard KIND:application) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 08:53:05 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the vCard and CardDAV WG (vcarddav)
to consider the following document:
- 'vCard KIND:application'
  <draft-ietf-vcarddav-kind-app-00.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-10-20. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a value of "application" for the vCard KIND
   property so that vCards can be used to represent software
   applications.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-vcarddav-kind-app/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-vcarddav-kind-app/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.