Subject: [VIPR] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-vipr-pvp-02.txt

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:20:05 -0700

So much efforts and so little progresses...

Changelogs:

draft-petithuguenin-vipr-reload-usage-03

   o  The E.164 number is no longer stored 3 times.
   o  Moved the <store-rate-limit> parameter under the <configuration>
      element.
   o  The VIPR registration now also contains the list of supported PVP
      methods.

draft-petithuguenin-vipr-pvp-02

   o  The Calling number is method "a" is now hashed with the bcrypt
      hash.

Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-vipr-pvp-02.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:22:06 -0700
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) Validation Protocol (PVP)
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Jonathan Rosenberg
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-vipr-pvp-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   One of the main challenges in inter-domain federation of Session
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) calls is that many domains continue to
   utilize phone numbers, and not email-style SIP URI.  Consequently, a
   mechanism is needed that enables secure mappings from phone numbers
   to domains.  The main technical challenge in doing this securely is
   to verify that the domain in question truly is the &quot;owner&quot; of the
   phone number.  This specification defines the PSTN Validation
   Protocol (PVP), which can be used by a domain to verify this
   ownership by means of a forward routability check in the PSTN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-vipr-pvp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-vipr-pvp-02.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-vipr-reload-usage-03.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:31:04 -0700
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Usage of Resource Location and Discovery (RELOAD) for Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) Verification
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Jonathan Rosenberg
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-vipr-reload-usage-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   Verification Involving PSTN Reachability (VIPR) is a technique for
   inter-domain SIP federation.  VIPR makes use of the RELOAD protocol
   to store unverified mappings from phone numbers to RELOAD nodes, with
   whom a validation process can be run.  This document defines the
   usage of RELOAD for this purpose.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-vipr-reload-usage-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-vipr-reload-usage-03.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt