Subject: [VIPR] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-vipr-sip-intermediaries-00.txt

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 10:06:33 -0700

As discussed in the last conference call, I prepared a description of the
problem created by SIP intermediaries in a VIPR federation.  But as explained
yesterday, I decided to publish it as an Internet-Draft instead of in an email,
so we can separate this problem from the more pressing problems that we need to
solve to be able to publish a new version of the VIPR documents in time for the
IETF meeting in Taipei.

Thanks.

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-vipr-sip-intermediaries-00.txt
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 09:59:49 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Verification Involving PSTN Reachability (VIPR) enabled SIP
Intermediaries
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-vipr-sip-intermediaries-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-10-04

   This document presents some of the problems created by SIP
   intermediaries inside a VIPR federation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-vipr-sip-intermediaries-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-vipr-sip-intermediaries-00.txt