Subject: [vmeet] Fwd: New Non-WG Mailing List: Ietf-community-india -- List for IETF participants from India that is used to coordinate events internal to India.

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 14:22:06 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 2:20 PM
Subject: New Non-WG Mailing List: Ietf-community-india -- List for IETF
participants from India that is used to coordinate events internal to India.
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked]
Archive:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=ietf-community-india
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-community-india

Purpose:

This mailing list is for IETF participants from India. This will be used to
co-ordinate local events such as mini-conference, discussions of new
technical ideas, meetings, workshops and remote hubs. This will also
include announcements such as Fellowships and relevant workshops. This will
discuss issues specific to Indian contributors from the IETF (such as visa
logistics for IETF travel). This will be also used to facilitate people to
find regional mentors for their specific interest areas. Participants will
include network engineers, academics and researchers and software
implementers. The idea is to use this list for people to connect with each
other and contribute productively to the IETF.

For additional information, please contact the list administrators.