Subject: Re: [vnfpool] Thanks for talking

From: Thomas Dreibholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:59:10 +0200

Dear all,

based on the VNF Pool discussion on RSerPool usage at the IETF Meeting in 
Berlin, I just wrote down the ideas on what could be updated/changed in a 
possible next generation of RSerPool.

The document is here: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-nextgen-ideas-00 .

Tirsdag 30. juli 2013 13.04.04 skrev Michael Tuexen:
> On Jul 30, 2013, at 9:59 AM, Zongning <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > Hi, Michael, Randall, and Thomas,
> > 
> > Thank you very much for talking with us this morning - it was an excellent
> > conversation!

-- 
Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med vennlig hilsen

=======================================================================
 Thomas Dreibholz

 Simula Research Laboratory
 Simula Innovation AS, Network Systems Group
 Visiting address: Martin Linges vei 17, 1364 Fornebu, Norway
 Mailing address:  P.O.Box 134, 1325 Lysaker, Norway
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 E-Mail:     [email-masked]
 Homepage:   http://simula.no/people/dreibh
=======================================================================

---

From: Thomas Dreibholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:00:27 +0200

Dear all,