Subject: vrrp questions

From: "Juan D. S�nchez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 09:46:15 -0700

Hello,

I just joined the VRRP mailing list and have a couple of questions.

- Is there a VRRP FAQ document and/or a mail archive ?
- I received a copy of the April/LA working group minutes and was 
  wondering if there's any new information regarding the cisco and IBM
  patents issue.  Have any other vendors also decided to continue with 
  their VRRP development effort ?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Juan D. Sanchez
YAGO Systems

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 17:10:28 -0400

>   their VRRP development effort ?

We are shipping VRRP on our small and mid-range routers within the next couple
months. See http://www.networking.ibm.com/220/220prod.html for more 
information. 

I'm sorry but I can't address questions on IBM's patent claim. See 
http://www.ietf.org/ipr.html for more information. 

-- 
Acee