Subject: [VRRP] VRRP WG meeting agenda.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:35:34 -0500

Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol WG (vrrp)

WEDNESDAY, July 16, 2003 at 0900-1130
=================================

CHAIRS: Mukesh Gupta <[email-masked]>
	  Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:
Agenda Bashing		Chairs		5 mins

Milestones/Plans		Chairs		5 mins

Current Drafts' status 	Chairs		5 minutes

Review VRRP Drafts	Bob Hinden	20 mins
http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vrrp-spec-v2-08.txt
http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vrrp-ipv6-spec-05.txt

VRRPv3 MIB			Chairs		10 minutes
http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vrrp-ipv6-mib-00.txt

Sub-second Timers		Karen O'Donoghue 15 minutes

_______________________________________________
vrrp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vrrp