Subject: [VRRP] VRRP MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:01:56 -0800

hi,
   I had a couple of personal discussions with various SNMP and MIB experts and the 
   consensus is that we should go with a unified VRRP MIB. I am planning to 
   propose going with the unified MIB at the WG meeting.
   As you are aware - Unified VRRP MIB means that existing implementations will 
   have to change. I would strongly suggest any one having concerns with this 
   approach to voice their opinion either in the mailing list or at the working 
   group meeting. 

	One of the reasons against a unified MIB is the loss of backward compatibility 
 	with the existing VRRP MIB implementation. Could everyone having an existing 
      VRRP MIB implementation respond so that we will have an idea of how many 
      implementations are present.

  Thanks
  kalyan

_______________________________________________
vrrp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vrrp