Subject: [VRRP] FW: Recommending the 'Tao of the IETF' to your WG members

From: "Mukesh Gupta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:53:16 -0700

FYI..

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Hoffman [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 10:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Recommending the 'Tao of the IETF' to your WG members

Greetings again. If you have been suggesting that newbies in your WG 
coming to their first IETF read the 'Tao of the IETF', there is now a 
new official version. Feel free to point them at 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-taobis-08.txt>, 
which has just been approved as an Informational RFC to replace the 
old Tao.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

_______________________________________________
vrrp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vrrp