Subject: RE: FROZEN SHRIMPS, SQUID RINGS, BLANCHED PDTO VANNAMEI & FROZEN RAW BABY OCTOPUS DEMAND FOR RUSSIA CUSTOMER

From: Ms Hiền-Cases <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 11:59:33 +0100

Dear Sir, Madam,

We have a new purchase proposal from our Russia customer for 3X40FCL as
attached.

Please offer us your best CIF/ CFR St.Petersburg, Russia with price in
USD, photos, terms of payment and the earliest shipment clearly stated
on the quotation as requested. 

Preferable Payment Term: 30% advance and 70% CAD

Waiting for  your best CIF/CFR Both offer 7% Glazing and 30% Glazing 

Thanks ! 

*********** 

Ho Thu Hien (Ms.) 

Procurement Manager 

Mobile: +84 944 700 330 

CA MAU SEAFOOD PROCESSING & SERVICE JOINT-STOCK CORP. (CASES)
Add: 4 Nguyen Cong Tru Street, ward 8, Ca Mau City, Viet Nam
Tel: +84 (0) 290 3 669 777    Fax: +84 (0) 290 3 830 298   

Website: www.cases.com.vn [1] 

Links:
------
[1] http://www.cases.com.vn/