Subject: Join the illuminati

From: The illuminati <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 03:16:42 -0700

Greetings, from the illuminati world elite empire. Bringing the poor, 
the needy and the talented to the limelight of fame, riches and powers, 
knowledge, business and political connections. This is the right time 
for you to put all your worries, your health issues, and finance 
problems to an end by joining the Elite Family of The illuminati!. Are 
you sick, Barren or having divorcing problems, finding it difficult to 
get job promotions in your place of work in order to excel in life just 
like you wish? If YES! Then join the illuminati empire you will get all 
this numerous benefit and solutions to your problems.
Note: that this email message was created solely for the purpose of our 
recruitment scheme which will end next month and this offer is for 
unique ones only; if you are not serious on joining the illuminati 
empire, then you are advice not to contact us at all. This is because 
disloyalty is highly not tolerated here in our organization.
Do you agree to be a member of the illuminati new world order? If YES!. 
Then kindly reply us back on our direct recruitment email only at: 
[email-masked]
Please note, Kindly make sure all your response are send directly to the 
email stated above only at:> [email-masked]
For more instructions on our membership process.
Note: Some email providers incorrectly place official Illuminati 
messages in their spam / junk folder or promotion folder. This can 
divert and exclude our responses to your emails.
The Illuminati.