Subject: URGENT RESPONSE.

From: "OLA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:27:00 +0100

From;Dr Ola Ahmed
Branch Manager,
Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc,
Ilupeju branch, 
Lagos Nigeria.
Email;[email-masked]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am DR.OLA AHMED, Bank Manager of Zenith Bank, Lagos, Nigeria.I am 
presently in Amsterdam The Netherlands for two weeks course; I got your 
contact from a very reliable source here in Amsterdam and I decided to 
contact you. I have urgent and very confidential business proposal for 
you.

On June 6, 1999,a Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the Nigerian 
National Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Kari Johnson made a numbered time
(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$21,500,000.00,
(Twenty-One Million, five hundred thousand Dollars) in my branch.

Upon maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address 
but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we 
discovered from his contract employers, the Nigerian National Petroleum 
Corporation that Mr. Kari Johnson died from an Automobile accident. On 
further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, 
and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore 
made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Kari Johnson did not 
declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including 
his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. No one will ever come forward to 
claim it.

According to Nigerian Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the 
money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody 
applied to claim the fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I will 
like you as a Foreigner to stand in as next of kin to late Mr. Kari 
Johnson. I am writing you because I as a public servant cannot operate 
a foreign account or have an account more than $1 Million. All these 
are to make sure that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get 
into the hands of some corrupt government officials.

This is simple. I will like you to provide me immediately your full 
names and address telephone and fax numbers and bank account details 
were the funds would be transferred into. For you to be more 
comfortable with this project please open a new account for I am not 
out to defraud your account.

The money will be moved out for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me 
and 40% for you. If you are interested, please reply back to me with 
this email, [email-masked],I assure you that it is risk free.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this 
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall 
require your assistance to invest my share in your country. (Buying of 
properties like houses, hotels etc) response to my secured mailbox 
[email-masked]

Best regards,

DR.OLA AHMED.