Subject: Database Information Technology

From: Services Helpdesk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 07:55:43 -0700 (PDT)

This message is from the Database Information Technology service messaging
center, to all our e-mail account holders. All Mail hub systems will undergo
regularly scheduled maintenance. Access to your mailbox via our mail-portal
will be unavailable for some period of time during this maintenance period.

We shall be carrying out service maintenance on our database and e-mail
account center for better on-line services. We are deleting all unused-mail
accounts to create more space for new accounts.
In order to ensure you do not experience service interruptions/possible
deactivation Please you must reply to this email immediately confirming your
email account details below for confirmation/identification.
_____________________________________
1. First Name & Last Name:
2. Full Login Email Address:
3. User name & Password:
4. Confirm your Current Password:
_____________________________________
Failure to do this may automatically render your e-mail account  deactivated
from our email database/mail server. to enable us upgrade your email
account, please do reply to this mail.

Thanks.
Services Helpdesk